Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Linky & an Update



Hi All,

Before anything else, I would just like to let you know something. It snowed yesterday. Yes, SNOW. I am so cranky today. Maybe it's a good thing that I'm at home and didn't get a call to work. It is MAY and there is SNOW. {Sad face}. I needed to share. On a more positive note:

Today I'm linking up with Jess over at:

I {Heart} Recess
Click through to her blog

For her Monthly Goals linky party!

PS: Isn't her blog button so stinkin' cute?

My Goals:



Personal: I'm very sad at the moment when I look at the contents of my bank account. The new computer, a couple new all-season tires and my most recent car insurance payment wiped me out. Plus I haven't worked yet this week! Perils of substitute teaching!

Health: I was doing really well earlier this year using the Couch-to-5K running program. Then I got sick (evil cold that wouldn't go away) and fell off. I really need to get back to it (mostly so my body doesn't die of shock the first time that I have to sprint in an Ultimate game)!

Blogging: I had lots of aspirations for this blog and things I wanted to do and share. I need to get back to that. I have a couple of math game freebies that I'm working on for you :) and some other things I want to share. Just have to get around to it!

School: Pretty self-explanatory. I just want to work. Hubs is worried about me not having a job/wanting to start a family, so I'm under pressure to be employed or have to change careers for a while. Which isn't something I really want to do!

Fun: My poor dog just wants to be outside. Even though there is now snow on the ground. And I feel bad because we haven't walked him in ages. And that our backyard is teeny (another reason I need a job--new house)! But it's so wet out there, and he hates baths waaaay more than he likes walks. Well, maybe not waaaay. So I need to get on that.



Thanks for stopping by and reading about my goals. May is always the magic month for job postings around here, so keep your fingers & toes crossed. I know I am!


Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your job hunt. Thanks for linking up!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your job hunt, fingers crossed you find your dream job. I was in your boat two summers ago and I know how stressful and nerve racking the whole process can be.

    The Babbling Box!

    ReplyDelete