Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

November Currently

Hello All,

I'm super late to the partay this month, but I'm still here! Here we go!




Listening: Me and reality TV, seems like it's every month! These chefs are so fun with the kids as compared to when they work with adults. Cute

Loving: Mmmm, peppermint mochas (specifically Starbucks)...delicious Christmas in a cup! Yum!

Thinking: I should probably be working on a bunch of stuff, but I'm just going to veg in front of the TV for the rest of the night. Hey, reports are submitted, I deserve a night off!

Wanting: I'm pretty sure that I fried one of the fans in my "home" laptop. So it has power but won't turn on. I need to find some time (and a place) to take it in

Needing: I'm finding that I have no time for anything this year. We had Tuesday off last week for Remembrance Day and it was so nice to have that extra time.

Reading: I'm finally reading Gregor the Overlander! My students are obsessed with taking Catching Fire out of the library (even though they can't read it) that I thought it would appeal to my boys (and I just really love Suzanne Collins)!

Go join up with Farley to enjoy the fun!


That's it for me! TV is calling!

Take care,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! I've been meaning to check out Master Chef Junior. It looks like a fun show.
    Yup, Iove peppermint mochas, too!
    Good luck with your computer.
    BL Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn,

    LOVE Master Chef Junior! My husband and I watch it and commiserate about how talented those kiddos are when we still burn toast!

    I hope your computer gets fixed soon. On my end, I'm working on a laptop with a screen that has multicolored lines running through it. Sounds like we could both use an upgrade.

    Have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    Tiffany
    Shoe Laces & Sweet Faces

    ReplyDelete